74790's Action Man body changing color

  • jeffl1965
    Dec 9, 2010
      Hi Gang,

      For those of you into action figures, has anybody had the same problem? So far it's only been 2 of my figures, and I even had a "Deluxe" AM develop cracks in his neck. Some of them were in storage, in a box, controlled temp and no direct light of any kind, nor heat. One figure was in a display where I kept figures ready for any photostories, but his arms and legs were hidden from light by other figures.

      Any advice? I was curious if the liquid rubber method used to repair Mego heads works on plastic too, or if anybody knows any other method?

      Jeff