      From: Bett
      Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 4:18 PM
      Subject: [6thScalerestoration] Velma's Cement Hair - Update

      First, I want to thank Mike & Carol again for responding to my original
      enquiry.

      I decided to try the fabric softener first since I actually had some in
      the house. I soaked Velma's hair overnight and then washed it with
      dishwashing detergent in the morning and let her hair air dry. I'm
      happy to report that the softener did work. No more Cement Head for
      Velma!

      Bett

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic