731burnt damaged stain

  • George
    Apr 14, 2010
      Here aCHALLENGE for allyou fellow, Restores. Last sat i bought a Gabriel Lone Ranger 1973 indian figure 9" (not tonto ) Any way he has some damaged. IT SEEMS someone put him close to the stove. 3 melt marks. That not the proplem.I can repair that with,The tip of a hot glue gun dip in bees wax. and touching the high spots, Then filling the rest with plastic epoxy. The real proplem is, The brown staining from the singe!! plastic the color as it being burnt melted. Any have any ideas. I though maybe OVEN OF, SANDING, REPAINT COLOR MATCH.