730Re: Pimple cream before/after Pics in Photos

  • jeffl1965
    Apr 13 11:18 PM
      Thanks for the tips, everybody. :) It just so happens that I found a doll with a spot on her face that looks like a marker, but I have no idea where it came from, as she has NOT been near one. It could be from something else, but she's been on display on my dresser with some other figures I've been keeping handy for photostories, so again, no clue how she got it.

      I also noticed one of the girls has a stain on her nose from dirt that I can't remove with soap. I had taken pix with her about a week or so ago, and she did fall quite a lot, but I never noticed any dirt on her until the other day. Must be some potent dirt to do that! :(

      Jeff

      --- In 6thScalerestoration@yahoogroups.com, "George" <gforce121262@...> wrote:

      > --- In 6thScalerestoration@yahoogroups.com, "dollfrenzy88" <dollfrenzy88@> wrote:
      > >
      > > To show you some of the results I had with the pimple cream treatment, I put some in my album "dollfrenzy88s pics" in the photo section.
      > >
      > > The My Scene Barbie had the marker all over her hair. I just dabbed some pimple cream onto the hair and face and let her sit next to the towel heater in my bathroom for a week.
      > >
      > > Teresa needs one more treatment, she still has a tiny spot next to her lip.
      > >
      > > Hannah Montana had painted on ballpointpen vampire fangs, they were gone after two days.
      > >
      > > Cali Girl Barbie had pemanent marker spots, she sppent a whole week with a pimple mask.
      > >
      > > Andrea
      > >
      > try some wart remover from C.V.S and some sun light calis remover also work,s it good on black maker

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic