Re: Adler AWI folder

  • rct75001
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      BArry

      They look great - would you mind sharing the basing technique with us.

      Thanks
      Richard
      --- In 6mm_Miniatures@yahoogroups.com, "Barry Wallace" <barwal@e...>
      wrote:
      > Hi all!
      >
      > A week or so ago I wrote a short review of Adler's new AWI range.
      > Since then, I've got a couple of units painted up and I've put a
      > scan of one of them in a new folder in the photos section called
      > 6mm Adler AWI. I apologize for the quality and size of the image,
      > but I don't have access to a digital camera. Hopefully you'll be
      > able to get an idea of what the figures are like. I'm having a
      great
      > time working on them!
      >

      > Barry
    • Barry Wallace
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
        LOL! Thanks for the photographic tips Mark but it's still outside of
        what I can safely manage. My hobbies include music, carving and most
        of all wargames. My wife likes gardening and shopping. Consequently,
        our camera is of the point and shoot variety - one that manages to
        take a picture if we can remember to get everybodys head in the
        frame! 8>) I did have some pictures put on a CD when they were
        developed and I have to agree that's pretty neat.

        On a serious note, thanks very much for all the work you are doing
        on the deepfriedhappymice site. I truly appreciate the figure
        comparisons and making Elan and Redcoats & Rebels available.

        Glad you liked the figures

        Barry

        --- In 6mm_Miniatures@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Severin"