Re: [6mm_Minis] Soviet Vityaz

  • MARK BEVIS
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28 2:28 PM
      is it actually in service with the Russian military? Or any other
      military? And in what roles?

      Mark

    • andrew.kirk@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30 12:54 AM
        Mark
        Its in Janes so I suppose that make it military.
        According to them its only used by the Russian federation as transport, no exports.
        Hence while is a really interesting vehicle its not going to the top of Ian build list.
        If we find more sculptors who know?

        ________________________________
        is it actually in service with the Russian military? Or any other
        military? And in what roles?

        Mark

        On 28 April 2012 22:26, <andrew.kirk@...> wrote:
        > Richard
        > It really depend which version your trying to make and how accurate you want it to be. From what I can find out the dimension are
        > M548
        > Length     5.75 m
        > Width     2.68 m
        > Height     2.68 m
        >
        > DT-30
        > Length     16.08 m
        > Width     3.1 m
        > Height     3.29 m
        >
        > DT-10
        > Length     13.75 m
        > Width     2.80 m
        > Height     2.70 m
        >

        > The M548 looks like the DT-10 version as it has 3 windows but the DT-30 has 4, the biggest problem is the number of "wheels".
        > The M548 has 5 but the ATV appears to have 8.
        > Would offer to get Ian to make it as now I have seen it I quite fancy adding it t the range. But we already have a big list of thinks to make so not sue when we will get round to it.
        > Good luck with the project and hope this helps
        >
        > http://vityazaust.com has so good pictures
        >
        > Andy

      • MARK BEVIS
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2012
          Does it look like the same chassis as the Sa-15? If anyone wanted to
          butcher the GHQ model.....

          On a separate note, Andy, how did Salute go for H&R sales?

          Mark