Re: [RecRoom] great Heinlein site

  • N.McEvoy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      Well I went and checked that site out for myself and you know, that kid does
      look a lot like Steve:) Pretty good site too, hey long before I was an anime
      fan I was reading Heinlien and Clarke and Asimov and.........you get the
      picture, though I will also admit to getting a kick out of L ron Hubbard
      too, Battlefield Earth impressed me enough to do up a con costume once for
      it.

      As for Poddy in Operation Tenbatsu, I guess that was more then a little
      intentional. Poddy is described as having dark skin and pale hair along
      with, as she put it, a pretty nice figure and Mihoshi is just so much fun to
      write, a bubbly ditz who somehow when the chips are down, gets the job done.
      Well, the story needed a little comedic relief once in a while and Poddy, in
      a mIhoshi type of role wored for me. At least she was a lot of fun to write.

      Oh yea, the attached picture might just help you get an idea of what I had
      in mind:) Fan service R us.

      Norm