Farewell to the Bai

  • N.McEvoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Okay, this latest post is a bit on the long side but it tie's up a plot
      thread and pretty well deals with Bai Kardman. Saraswati won't have him to
      kick around anymore. I added him getting arrested because Eileen felt fools
      would enjoy the viscereal enjoyment of seeing him hauled off and I hope I
      added a little twist at the end too.:)

      Kardman didn't create the troubles on Saraswati but he sure as hell profited
      from them and added fuel to the flames. I wish all war profiteers would get
      heir just rewards.

      Well that's three of Carters creations down, one more running loose around
      Thunderbay.

      Norm