Re: [RecRoom] Minor absurdity

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013
      Ok.  Now all I have to do is find the time to see it.  (grins)  I'll most likely take in a weekday matinee instead of the weekend or night.

      Thanks for all the comments, folks!  =)

      Badg

      On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:03 AM, Steve Pettit <kryslin@...> wrote:

      Badger:

      Keep in mind that the theatre here in Creston doesn't normally run movies like this, and I had to drive to Des Moines to see it.

      If I thought I could get away with it tomorrow, I'd drive there and go see it again!

      So yes, go see it in a theatre;  2D or 3D, your choice (I chose 2D, 3D movies give me headaches).  It is worth it.

      On 7/21/2013 11:24 PM, MCEVOY NORMAN wrote:

      See it in the theatre, totally worth it.

      Eileen