Sixth Column Writers Meeting, 4/6/2013, 9:00 pm

  • 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 7:01 PM
      Reminder from: 6crecroom Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sixth Column Writers Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 6, 2013
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: IRC address will be sent out prior to the meeting.
      Notes: This is the Sixth Column writer's meeting, moving to a new day, and the same time!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 9:35 AM
        This month's writer's meeting will be postponed until next saturday,
        due to various and sundry issues (Attending a Con, Medical Issues, etc.)

        I'll probably be online tonight, if anyone wants to just chat, drop an
        e-mail and I'll get things going.