Re: [RecRoom] More of Steve's CGI madness...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Second is much better, indeed!  Congrats!

      Got my Kindle Fire HD upgrade a few days ago and finally have a HD video camera to play with.  Also have FRAPS which I'm sure you know of.  Watching what you did makes me want to learn how to use my movie maker to put together some short vids.  Thanks for the inspiration!

      Badg

      On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:34 AM, Steve Pettit <kryslin@...> wrote:

      Those of you who were at the writer's Meeting got to see this:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nz_DD2a_Nw (The first Kryslin Walk
      Cycle test)

      I've been doing some work on the cycle, and this is what I have so far...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdYjWYWiKGg&feature=youtu.be (Latest
      Walk Cycle Attempt, #6)

      I'm getting there, and getting a better feel for things. Her movement
      is still a little uneven, I may need to move a few keyframes to even
      things out.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
        Attempt # 8 is up, and is much better.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8gBhlIs6I