Sixth Column Updates

  • Kryslin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Yes, I just posted a brief story post. World should end soon.

      Also, I think we're going to go back to the old way of posting things, just straight up to board again, with the reminder that if you are going to involve other's characters in something major, plot-wise, you be sure to discuss it with the other author.

      The 'Peer Review' area will be getting cleaned out and be deleted by the end of the year, or the end of the world... whichever comes first.

      Now back to your regularly scheduled Insomnia...