Sixth Column Writers Meeting, 4/7/2012, 9:00 pm

  • 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      Reminder from: 6crecroom Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sixth Column Writers Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 7, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: IRC address will be sent out prior to the meeting.
      Notes: This is the Sixth Column writer's meeting, moving to a new day, and the same time!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2012
            Due to Easter Sunday religious observances, I'd like to bump the writer's meeting up to 8pm CDT (9pm EDT), and keep it kind of short.  If this is a problem, we can reschedule for next weekend.

        Steve

      • Norman McEvoy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2012
          No, that's fine, this is the first one in a while Norm will be able to make.

          Eileen

          On 06/04/2012 12:09 PM, Steve Pettit wrote:

              Due to Easter Sunday religious observances, I'd like to bump the writer's meeting up to 8pm CDT (9pm EDT), and keep it kind of short.  If this is a problem, we can reschedule for next weekend.

          Steve

          No virus found in this message.

        • bjordan8
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2012