Sixth Column Writers Meeting, 4/7/2012, 9:00 pm

  • 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 6:56 PM
      Reminder from: 6crecroom Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sixth Column Writers Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 7, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: IRC address will be sent out prior to the meeting.
      Notes: This is the Sixth Column writer's meeting, moving to a new day, and the same time!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 9:09 AM
            Due to Easter Sunday religious observances, I'd like to bump the writer's meeting up to 8pm CDT (9pm EDT), and keep it kind of short.  If this is a problem, we can reschedule for next weekend.

        Steve

      • Norman McEvoy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 9:20 AM
          No, that's fine, this is the first one in a while Norm will be able to make.

          Eileen

          On 06/04/2012 12:09 PM, Steve Pettit wrote:

              Due to Easter Sunday religious observances, I'd like to bump the writer's meeting up to 8pm CDT (9pm EDT), and keep it kind of short.  If this is a problem, we can reschedule for next weekend.

          Steve

          No virus found in this message.

        • bjordan8
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6 5:25 PM