great video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      I thought everyone would enjoy this; no it is NOT an animated film...no, no, no!

      People wonder why I like Second Life.  Stuff like this is why.  Everyone you see in this is a real person doing exactly what you see, dressed in the clothes they got on Second Life, using equipment like the DJ stand they got on SL.  It was shot by Vixsilver Yoshikawa for her CLUB MOCHA, which she owns on SL, and then edited to fit the music.  I also recommend the BSR video that you can see by clicking on the 'more videos' button.  That one is in Japanese.  ;D  (and yes, you CAN fly in SL...LOL)

      Badger/Hugh