Cat Girls and their toys...

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Assault Battledress Armor, TL-16

      And for those of you who ever wondered what Kryslin's combat armor from the Sixth Column stories (Op Zero, Red Snow, Tenbatsu)...

      Now you know.  I'm aware of the problem areas, they'll be fixed in due time.
      --
      Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
      Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
        IABD-16 Trial Image, Woodland Camo

        Problem Areas fixed, Now to add the details...Like seams in the armor and on the flexible sections...and some wear and tear.

        And a BFG to go with it. :)

        And yes, the armor was modeled around the Kryslin model.