Blasts from the Past...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Remember the old "Oakley : Thermonuclear Protection" stickers?

      Remember that I have a somewhat strange and warped sense of humor?

      Good.

      When you care to use the very best...

      I did this in my spare time while working at Wabash Alloys... In 1990!

      A childhood of Warner Bros. Cartoons, and a friend who has a more warped sense of humor are to blame for this one,

      I found the floppy with the DWG file on it, loaded it into one of my 3D packages, and rendered it.  It's now on the internet, for all to go "WTF?" at for eternity. :P

      Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
      Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
        Just finished "Irresponsible Captain Tylor" tonight.

        For a series that is whacked out and on speed half the time, the last 4
        episodes turn downright gloomy, until the end.

        Ironically, having reached the end, I think Kryslin and Tylor would work
        together just fine. Tylor is a captain who believes in winning first,
        fighting second. He may be infuriating, and lackadaisical, but he gets
        the job done. Just don't expect Kryslin to like it ... too much. At
        least she wouldn't be trying to actively kill him.

        Steve
      • McEvoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
          Great series with a great opening song. I believe Kryslins met him in
          the Onimal. He was a part of two Olympic teams, having spent a great
          deal of the time sipping mint julips
          on the beach in Savannah and forgetting he was supposed to be competing
          in the yacht races.

          Norm