Re: Sixth Column Writers Meeting, 7/4/2009, 9:00 pm

  • tamamo_no_ame
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 9:42 AM
      --- In 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com, McEvoy <mcevoy@...> wrote:

      > See you Friday then.
      >

      > Steve Pettit wrote:
      > >

      > > Ok, our family is going to see fireworks on Saturday, 4 July 09. I can
      > > do Friday Night, 03-July 09 for the writer's meeting.

      Steve here, from the linux machine...

      My main windows machine isn't seeing it's C: drive. I'm not sure what, exactly, is going on, but it looks likeI've got a dead drive (after 4 months of service?) or a malfunctioning Southbridge Chip. One will be easy to fix, but time consuming - the other will be slightly more costly, but take a whole lot less time.

      As it stands, if I can't find a linux based IRC server and get it running tonight/tomorrow afternoon, there will be no writer's meeting...

      Steve
    • 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 7:19 PM
        Reminder from: 6crecroom Yahoo! Group

        Title: Sixth Column Writers Meeting

        Date: Saturday July 4, 2009
        Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
        Location: IRC address will be sent out prior to the meeting.
        Notes: This is the Sixth Column writer's meeting, moving to a new day, and the same time!

      • kryslin@worldnet.att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 10:09 PM
          Well, things are looking up.  I've got the old boot drive from before I replaced it with the new one in the machine, and am currently updating the system. (drivers for the new video card, and getting AVG updated again, among other things.  I should be up for IRC Tomorrow night, no problems.

          Steve

          -------------- Original message from "tamamo_no_ame" <kryslin@...>: --------------