A little something from me...

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      I've posted a story, written as a thank you for someone who keeps giving
      so much.
      Since the original was posted on his website, I've posted the text,
      /sans/ image and
      audio track, here. Its available only to the list, and was not archived
      to the site.

      My thoughts on /Tea & Sympathy/ are at the end of the text.

      Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
      Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        I just realized I never described Beth in the entire story, so...
        Kryslin (Left), Beth (Right)

        (Render by Scudder "White Pony" Kidwell. Rendered in Lightwave,
        Composited in Photshop)

        Normally, Beth wears blue. And yes, she really is that tall (Kryslin is
        188cm/6'2" - Beth is 260cm/8'6")

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2009
          Argh,,, Stoopid Thunderbird...

          Let's see if this works...

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2009
            Minna-san:

            If A Four Footed Tale Part IV, act VII didn't show up in your e-mail, check your spam trap at your e-mail server.

            Yes, Steve included some naughty words that AT&T's anti-spam bot caught, and shuffled it off to the spam
            folder.

            Why would Steve put naughty words in a story?  AFFT 4/7 is rated M for mature (Sexual Content).  Yes, I wrote a sex scene, of a sort.