It's done.

  • McEvoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4 9:23 PM
      It was four years ago, on our trip through the states that we were
      discussing the election with Brian well touring Notre Dame campus.
      Eileen mentioned a young senator from Illinois who showed great promise
      delivering a speech at the Democratic convention. Barak Obama will get
      to walk in the footsteps of Lincoln, FDR and others. He's going to need
      all the help and luck he can get, but in the meantime, history has been
      made. The Dream lives on.

      Only in America, and possibly Canada.

      Chairman Norm
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4 10:03 PM
        I just want to know who makes Astroglide, so I can by stock.

        Steve

        --
        Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
        Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4 11:27 PM
          I believe it's a Haliburton product. Up here it comes with bilingual
          packaging.;)

          Norm