Halloooo...oooo...oooo?

  • McEvoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      So, everyone home safe from the con and recovering?

      Eileen
    • Brian Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Sorry.

        Been busy catching up at work and tormenting Steve with questions about MP3 players. (He's not quite ready to crack yet but given time....)

        Sliding towards sunrise
        Brian Jordan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          McEvoy wrote:
          > So, everyone home safe from the con and recovering?
          >
          > Eileen
          >
          > ------------------------------------

          Yep, that would be me. Home safe (if you call safe arriving home in a
          severe thunderstorm w/55 mph winds), and relatively sound. My father's
          rotator cuff surgery on friday went well, literally in and out. I had
          to work OT yesterday at work. The Confluenza has worked its way out of
          my system as well.

          My art made it safely home as well - I fed-ex it from South Bend; It's
          cheaper than buying a portfolio and taking it with me on the train. And
          Amtrak got me home only an hour later than scheduled.

          I've been putting together the revamped section of the time line which
          will probably create more questions than answer them. This mainly
          handles a few things that have been brought up recently (or not so
          recently).

          I've also been working on my map project, catching up on my Play by Post
          game and taking a break and playing some xbox 360 stuff.

          However, taking care of my dad (who can't do anything for 2 weeks while
          his arm is healing) is going to eat into my free time a lot...

          Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
          Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.