Why March Sucks...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2008
      This weekend marks the 5th year since my sister Sue passed away. No
      sappy story from me, this time, just more sad news.

      Eric Bitton(aka Zrath-Smiley)'s brother Pascal passed away at 3am
      Friday, from Cancer (or complications therefrom). :'(

      Zrath will have to tell you how old he was, and any specifics we wants
      to share.

      Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
      Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.
    • Phil Bolton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
         Thank goodness I don't have any March horror stories to tell. *knock on wood*

         But big manly hugs for both you guys.

        ---PHIL

        On 3/8/08, Steve Pettit <kryslin@...> wrote:

        This weekend marks the 5th year since my sister Sue passed away. No
        sappy story from me, this time, just more sad news.

        Eric Bitton(aka Zrath-Smiley)'s brother Pascal passed away at 3am
        Friday, from Cancer (or complications therefrom). :'(

        Zrath will have to tell you how old he was, and any specifics we wants
        to share.

        Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
        Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.

      • Brian Jordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008
          It should go without saying that both Zrath and Steve have our
          sympathies. Still, better to speak clearly than assume everyone knows
          what you meant to say.
          When and if Zrath wants to say anything, he knows his friends are
          here for him.

          Brian Jordan