o/~ It's the End of the World as we know it... o/~

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      And let the fun commence...

      Because the Kids are in the House!

      If your'e curious how I'm doing the formatting, It's HTML tables.

      Insert a 1 x 1 table into your document, and set the borders and padding
      to 0 width, and the width of the table to 75% of the Window.

      In your table, insert another table, same border and padding settings,
      and 90% of Cell Width.

      This keeps Yahoo from messing up the margins...

      It's the inner table where you'll type your text. You'll have to press
      the space bar so many times for an paragraph, or you can type it
      seperately and cut and paste it into the table as need be...

      I can upload a blank template, if you want...

      Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
      Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.