Sixth Column Writer's Meeting, 2/2/2007, 9:00 pm

  • 6crecroom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 6:58 PM
      Reminder from: 6crecroom Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sixth Column Writer's Meeting

      Date: Friday February 2, 2007
      Time: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Friday.
      Notes: The Obligatory Sixth Column's Writer's Chat session. Starting at 9pm Central Time, and it runs until we run out of things to talk about!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2 1:08 AM
        I think we do need to arrange to have a writer's chat. I'm sorry for
        the short notice, but perhaps this Saturday Evening, around the usual
        time (9pm Central/10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific)? Or should we try for next
        weekend?

        Steve
      • Brian Jordan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 6:03 PM
          Steve:
          Problem is, I'm working both weekends just as the meeting would start. Friday or Saturday.

          Sorry,
          Brian Jordan, who enjoys the meetings. Sadly, he is extremely greedy and wants the money too.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3 2:17 AM
            Of course, I'm also very forgetful.

            Here's the deal. Next week is Caprican in Chicago.. My current plan is to stay there Friday night and be home late Saturday. With a little fiddling, I can be back and not too late for the meeting. Just means leaving earlier than first planned.

            Assuming of course (1) Next Saturday works for anyone else and (2) I can get MIRC to work with my ATT-Yahoo connection. Never have really tried it yet.

            Sliding towards sunrise,
            Brian Jordan, chaos agent, part time