Re: [RecRoom] V for Vendetta

  • Phil Bolton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 4:27 AM
      I actually bought the special edition version w/ little plastic mask almost a month ago and just last night got around to watching it. Powerful stuff that, and a bit scary for an evil, a little scared of religion and government liberal type like me. :) Was a bit confunsed as to how V managed to wheedle the govenment official into offing the Chancellor .

        ---PHIL

      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.