Writer's meeting

  • Brian Jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
      Minna:

      Sorry to report but I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow since I'll be working. Sorry.

      Sliding towards sunrise,
      Brian Jordan who notes that, until the bloody twits downstate decided to put Indiana on daylight savings time, he would have been able to be there at least for a little while. Thank you, Gov. Mitch Daniels and company.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
        Heh. That's OK, I won't be able to make it tonight, for the same reason.

        Also, chances of a writer's meeting happening again are rather slim, unless
        for some reason, I go to first shift, or back to third. I would love to
        re-schedule
        the day for them...

        Steve

        Brian Jordan wrote:
        > Minna:
        >
        > Sorry to report but I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow
        > since I'll be working. Sorry.
        >
        > Sliding towards sunrise,
        > Brian Jordan who notes that, until the bloody twits downstate decided
        > to put Indiana on daylight savings time, he would have been able to be
        > there at least for a little while. Thank you, Gov. Mitch Daniels and
        > company.

      • Brian Jordan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
          Steve:

          Sorry to hear about you being put on second shift. I always thought that
          the worst of both worlds.

          I've no problem with rescheduling the meeting day. My work schedule
          shifts my days off back and forth but with some planning.... (I work one
          weekend and the other auditor works the next, which is a lot better than the
          old days when I got to work every frigging one myself) (There's a lot I miss
          about the old days. That isn't on the list.)

          Suggestions, anyone, on a new day? Is there a reason Saturday would not
          work? (We've got to start with one day or another.)

          Sliding towards sunrise,
          Brian Jordan
          > Heh. That's OK, I won't be able to make it tonight, for the same reason.
          >
          > Also, chances of a writer's meeting happening again are rather slim,
          unless
          > for some reason, I go to first shift, or back to third. I would love to
          > re-schedule
          > the day for them...
          >
          > Steve
        • McEvoy
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
            No reason me or Eileen can see, Saturday or sundays fine for either of us.

            Norm

            Brian Jordan wrote:
            > Steve:
            >
            > Sorry to hear about you being put on second shift. I always thought that
            > the worst of both worlds.
            >
            > I've no problem with rescheduling the meeting day. My work schedule
            > shifts my days off back and forth but with some planning.... (I work one
            > weekend and the other auditor works the next, which is a lot better than the
            > old days when I got to work every frigging one myself) (There's a lot I miss
            > about the old days. That isn't on the list.)
            >
            > Suggestions, anyone, on a new day? Is there a reason Saturday would not
            > work? (We've got to start with one day or another.)
            >
            > Sliding towards sunrise,
            > Brian Jordan

          • McEvoy
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
              Brian Jordan wrote:
              > Steve:
              >
              > Sorry to hear about you being put on second shift. I always thought that
              > the worst of both worlds.
              >
              > I've no problem with rescheduling the meeting day. My work schedule
              > shifts my days off back and forth but with some planning.... (I work one
              > weekend and the other auditor works the next, which is a lot better than the
              > old days when I got to work every frigging one myself) (There's a lot I miss
              > about the old days. That isn't on the list.)
              >
              > Suggestions, anyone, on a new day? Is there a reason Saturday would not
              > work? (We've got to start with one day or another.)

              Saturday would be okay if it's the usual time. We have a BIG staff
              meeting in TO earlier in the day, lots of good news but insanely busy.

              Sunday evening would be even better, we'll be around home and/or around
              town all day. I could even hook up the router and laptop and see if Norm
              and I can both take part in the chat at the same time.

              Oh and Brian, you are officially safe from being visited by scary little
              plastic bishonens, the seller managed to send them all to the right
              address after all.

              Eileen

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 8, 2006
                Anytime except a Sunday is hard for me since I work Fri & Sat at night. I
                may have told y'all this earlier.

                IAC, I don't know how to, unless maybe it's on Yahoo Chat, and then maybe I
                can figure it out.

                Badger