Re: [RecRoom] attachments

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 2:35 PM
      Unfortunately, it's an all or nothing affair.

      Either everyone can post them, or no one can.

      I've a Photobucket Account, where I put a lot of my stuff that I post to
      web boards.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 9:24 PM
        Steve--

        Ah! I see!!!!!!!!!!!

        So you can't just ace me on an attachment, you have to ace everyone? THAT
        sucks!

        I just checked my moderator status board on Yahoo (yes, I am a Yahoo groups
        moderator/list owner in another group) and I don't see any way to get
        around this, more's the pity. I would have sworn there was, but I stand
        corrected for now. ^^;;

        Well, though I haven't used it in a long time, I will either go back to my
        (now basically unlimited) photo album Yahoo privileges, or I'll set up a
        360 account on Yahoo. The 360 account is always a possibility, it tweaks
        my interest, but I don't really want to set up a web page at this stage.
        Been there, done that, already. Pain in the butt, and I never used to
        visit my old one, for all of that. Pictures from either should be small
        enough and friendly enough for your speed.

        Again, I am so sorry I choked your not-so-broadband (hey, you said
        that...G!), and I will do my best never to do it again.

        On the other paw, and I'm very interested, did the "low flying" attachment
        screw you, or anyone else up? I got a big kick out of it, loved it, but if
        it caused any digital pain, I'll never do it again. That would be a pity,
        since stuff like that is great fun for all and I rarely do it, but if I'm
        making life hard for anyone else, I'll quit doing it immediately.

        Badger, just trying to get along, not tick anyone off......... ^^;;

        (any comments from anyone else? Hey, if I caused you digital pain too, I
        want to know about it.......... _o_ )

      • Zrath-Smiley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 9:43 PM
          Hugh Miller wrote:

          >(any comments from anyone else? Hey, if I caused you digital pain too, I
          >want to know about it.......... _o_ )

          I'm driving over to Atlanta right now to personally kick your ass.

          Zrath ("It's clobberin' time!")
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2 1:04 AM
            Zrath,

            Ooooooooops!

            Now I know I'm in deep digital trouble. ^-^

            So sorry!

            Badgeur, already hip-deep in kimchi