Re: [RecRoom] Happy Hogmanay

  • kryslin@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Spending New Year's with Tim & Neva. Had dinner out (I had Prime Rib and Shrimp), and spent the rest of the evening playing video games (Namely, Chicken Little)...

      Went to bed early because I have a 9 hour drive today, to get back home...

      Picked up some more loot, namely the latest Scrapped Princess, a new CD by Juno Reactor, 2 hard to find video games (The Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai), and some more cash towards the Samsung DLP TV (and 4 year warranty/ service plan).

      More Later,

      Steve
    • Zrath-Smiley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        kryslin@... wrote:

        > Picked up some more loot, namely the latest Scrapped Princess, a new
        > CD by Juno Reactor,

        Juno Reactor? Is it "Labyrinth", by any chance?
        I recently got that one myself. There's some good stuff on it.

        > 2 hard to find video games (The Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai)

        The original, and its sequel (prequel). Nifty!

        Happy hogmawha?

        Zrath (Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!!!)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Zrath-Smiley used Kzin dot-and-comma script to scratch out the following:

          >kryslin@... wrote:
          >
          >>Picked up some more loot, namely the latest Scrapped Princess, a new
          >>CD by Juno Reactor,
          >>

          >Juno Reactor? Is it "Labyrinth", by any chance?
          >I recently got that one myself. There's some good stuff on it.

          Yep. it's Labyrinth. I haven't listened to it, yet, so I'll take your word for it.
          Juno Reactor's been, at least, consistently decent.

          >> hard to find video games (The Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai)

          Mark of Kri has been out of print for 2 years; I suspect it is in
          reprint because
          of 'Rise of the Kasai', but I suspect mine's old; It was in the Walmart
          $10 bin, and
          appears to have been repackaged...several times.

          >The original, and its sequel (prequel). Nifty!
          >
          >Happy hogmawha?

          I think it's a British/Canadian thing, However, perfectly acceptable
          here, along with...
          Omedetto Gozaimasu!

          >Zrath (Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!!!)

          Kryslin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
            Minna,

            I had a bottle of Prosecco, well, almost. Didn't finish it. I suddenly
            realized the object about an inch and a half away from my nose was the
            carpet, and so I went to bed while I could still navigate it. -_^

            Badger, catching up