Ultimate Dream Fantasy shooting match

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Minna,

      I am going to fulfill a dream fantasy of mine that is now well over 10
      years old and I will do it tomorrow (actually today, considering the time)..

      I am going to shoot a borrowed CZ 75 D 9MM auto-pistol (compact version) at
      a target range and try to duplicate, if not outdo, Luffy of GALFORCE2, and
      Rally of GUNSMITH CATS.

      I'm going to make a major concession on this: I _will_ use a human
      silhouette target. Normally even the thought makes me nauseous. Not my
      bag. I like reaching out and touching target circles at great distances
      and super high velocity speeds, of course--there is no question of that.
      The thought of shooting at a human silhouette still makes me very queasy,
      but I'm going to do it in the spirit of this dream fantasy shooting
      contest!

      Luffy, Rally, fictional characters though you are, I'm going to duplicate
      or _beat_ you. ^-^

      Badger, excited at going after Luffy's record, and with Rally's pistol

      (one should always set high standards for one's self, even unobtainable
      standards, like this dream fantasy shooting contest I will go for,
      tomorrow. I will do my very best. Wish me luck!)

      (Yes, I will post pictures of my shooting, even if I lose [reality check:
      I'm shooting against near-perfection in a fictional series, but I have to
      gauge my results against the fiction, and I will be honest].)