YES!!!!!! Major coup!

  • hsm@inetnow.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      Minna-sama:

      I'm not quite dancing around yet, but I'm grinning from ear to ear and may
      do a little dance later on-----------

      I just sold my Alan Moore's MIRACLE MAN comic collection from 1985 (a _very_
      dark, _very_ brooding story, very adult in it's themes) for _$125.00_ on
      eBay to a buyer that made me a direct offer instead of bidding. Yatta!!!!!!

      Why am I dancing for joy? It was 18 issues that I bought for 95 cents each
      back then.

      You know what? It's practically worthless in price guides. Alan Moore was
      prevented by contract from writing in the USA market for almost 15 years now
      (he's a Brit), but since he's past that contract and putting things out over
      here again, his popularity is SOARING, people are grabbing everything they
      can of his, and the price guides are behind the times. And I've got MORE
      Alan Moore, too!!!!!!!! I wonder what I can get for THE KILLING
      JOKE....yeah, I actually have it. Wheeeeeeeee! (g)

      Please excuse me while I go dance a little Jig. :) :) :)

      delighted Badger
    • Damon Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        Congrats Badg! That's some real money there! Gonna have to dig through my
        comics I think. ^-^

      • hsm@inetnow.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000