Re: [RecRoom] anime north

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Marvelous Con Report from the overworked and overly tired end of it, Eileen!

      Like I don't know, understand, and have pretty much experienced every
      single gripe you itemized.......heh! ;) ;) ;)

      You sound like the Post Con director's meeting AWA goes though every year.
      -_^

      Take heart, even going into our 11th year now, the same old, same old,
      always seems to land in our laps too. It only gets incrementally better.

      10,000, didja say? I'm impressed! Anime North continues to lead AWA in
      sheer numbers. We had 7,000, I think it was, this past year. We're up 23%
      in pre-regs this year over last year, so 2005 ought to be very, very
      interesting. Ask Dave, he'll know the exact figures on 2004 attendance. I
      forgot to take notes at the Post Con directors meeting. Looks like you
      guys will forever be out in front of us, but after all, it's not a
      competition we're in--it's just about having the most fun people can have
      with their clothes on, that's all....................... ^-^

      Thanks!

      Badger, who really really understands