FYI - What Just happend to Steve

  • kryslin@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Minna-sama:

      Well, In case you didn't know, I've just had an extended stay in the local hospital for a rather severe kidney/Urinary tract infection. 3 1/2 days of Levaquin, IV .9% Saline, 30 Xrays, a CAT scan, and probably about a pint of blood drawn I'm gonna have to call the writer's meeting, as I am well and truly flattened, but otherwise, feel OK.

      The really nice thing about coming home, though...

      Is finding your cat waiting for you. :)

      Steve
    • Phil Bolton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Well thank goodness you're okay. Having been through a hospital stay
        myself recently, I know how scary it is. Hopefully though you have
        good insurance coverage through work.

        ---PHIL

        --- Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry.