Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

*-*

Expand Messages
  • Hugh Miller
    Minna, William Safire has done it again! Please check out the current Atlanta Journal-Constitution on the editorial page of 7/6 today, or find his column in
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
    • 0 Attachment
      Minna,

      William Safire has done it again! Please check out the current Atlanta
      Journal-Constitution on the editorial page of 7/6 today, or find his column
      in the NY Times.

      I think he is the most erudite and _populist_ (the good kind of populist
      <g>) editorial writer extant today, and once you read this column you will
      see why I call him such.

      I love this guy. He speaks my mind FOR me, 95% of the time. The other 5% I
      reserve for myself....... LOL!

      Badger, delighted at Safire's latest...
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.