Post reported

  • Brian Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Minna:

      If anyone is interested, my next post is up.  Hopefully, I have succeeded in putting everyone in position for Steve’s What Me Worry? Part 3 or 4 without invalidating his or my last post or so.

      For the record, this is post 67 of the Arada saga by my count. The Median prologues are not counted with the story proper.

      My next post will deal with a disciplinary matter on the CHALLENGER and a transfer of data between that ship and the DELPHINUS (since Norm notes it is back in orbit around Arada.). I may have it up in time for the writer’s meeting but make no promises.

      Sliding towards sunrise,

      Brian Jordan

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
        And lo and behold, I've got a post up!

        I might have another one up during the writer's meeting as well...

        Hmm, I wonder what show Link watches while she's cleaning? :)