Another post down.

  • Brian Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Minna:
          New post up.

          At least Nagi is happy.

      Sliding towards sunrise,
      Brian Jordan who wonders if this post will bounce too.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Brian:

        Which one of the 2 posts do you wish to keep?

        How happy will Nagi be, though, when she finds the Avatar of Collateral
        Damage and her sidekick (Linna and Gourry) after the same target? Would
        they work together? Work against each other? And what of Canal and
        Kain (who could care less, actually; they'll be vacationing in Paseo,
        to the west, and not on the map...)?

        Stay Tuned!
        Same Sixth Column Time!
        Same Sixth Column Channel!

        Steve
        Brian Jordan wrote:
        > Minna:
        > New post up.
        >
        > At least Nagi is happy.
        >
        > Sliding towards sunrise,
        > Brian Jordan who wonders if this post will bounce too.
      • shadowsought
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          I think I've already gotten rid of the extra (The second to appear
          here). Thanks though.

          As for Lina and Gourry, well, that's what makes it a race.

          Personally, I just worry about everyone caught in the middle: Brian,
          Maris, Vega, Kyoko, the rest of you, the dragons, most of Arada....

          Sliding towards sunrise,
          Brian Jordan, who notes that Durian is very happy to see Lina arrive.
          He looks forward to the floor show.