Fw: Peace, Love & Anti-Semitism

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Minna sama,

      This is a "Brain Terminal" video I had not seen. I somehow missed it when
      it originally arrived in my email some time ago.

      I strenuously suggest you take a look at the video (it has been put into
      other formats now), and then check out the letter afterwards (which is about
      another subject entirely, but what the hey, eh?).

      I really like the guy behind "Brain Terminal". He doesn't rant and rave,
      he just exposes.

      This is not in any way an invitation to enter political discussions or
      debate--I have too many scars on me already (smile). I'd just like everyone
      to see it, and check out the letter from a high school girl who founded her
      HS chapter of Amnesty International, too.

      Thank you very much, and have a good night, all... ^-^