Re: [RecRoom] About the Writer's meeting...

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
       No problem here. Got a con to go to this weekend anyway.

       Good luck stoking the flames Steve. Hope you're feeling better.

       ---PHIL

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2003
        Hee. Think they've been reading SIxth Column: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2915451.stm

        Eileen
      • McEvoy
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
          Is this still on?

          Eileen
           No problem here. Got a con to go to this weekend anyway.

           Good luck stoking the flames Steve. Hope you're feeling better.

           ---PHIL

          We just had a big furnace at work go down, the kind that takes multiple
          days to recondition.  I will probably be working Friday Evening, and
          unable to host the chat session.  Any problems with pushing it back a week?

          While you're at it, read the stories in:

          http://www.egroups.com/list/sixthcolumn

          http://www.egroups.com/list/onimal

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2003
            Eileen:

            As you no doubt discovered, it was still on.

            Time/Warner changed our Cable Modem's IP address, making a server
            address change necessary.