Re: [RecRoom] Yo Canada!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hear, hear!!!!

      Badger
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: McEvoy
      Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [RecRoom] Yo Canada!

      To tell the truth Phil, the rest of us aren't all that impressed, just another Liberal MP with more mouth then brains:( Our current PM, Jean Chretian has had it rough ever since Sept 911 where he swithered and dithered and was compleatly lost and now he's doing the samer on Iraq. Not that I'm all for a war just for the hell of it, but he fails to understand that a threat to the USA is also a threat to Canada and forgets just how tied together our two nations are.

      Norm

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
        Honest to gosh, Phil, I don't think you understand what's going on with this "Bush's War".  ^^;;

        #1, it ain't HIS war.  It's a war against people who'd like to tear down Western civilization and replace it with a repressive Moslem culture where you, for one, would be high on their hit list cuz you draw beautiful furries and they want people like you dead, or at least completely out of circulation and publication.  Period.  Dot.

        If anyone wants to call it an oil war, blame the French, who get the vast majority of their oil from Iraq, something the USA has never done (maybe 1.5 to 2.5% max on our part), and not the USA.  Now do you know why the French are squealing like a stuck pig?  They stand to lose big time.  They are not on the side of Peace, they are on their own side, and not the World's, by any means.   The French have ever been like this, and I think Zrath would probably agree with me, though I don't ask him to side with me on this one.

        The USA is out to whack a despicable dictator that has used chemical weapons on his own people and supports Palestinian suicide bombers by sending large sums of money to the families of those who suicide and take out innocent men, women, and children in pizza and ice cream parlors in Israel, not to mention buses carrying people to work, and back to home.  Check it out--I'm not lying to you.

        Are you saying you support someone like this?  Would you not like him dead too, or at least out of Iraq and neutralized?  With a free and democratic government in Iraq instead of Saddam's dictatorship?

        Hey, if the Mullahs and Saddam had a way to enforce it, people like you would be a footnote in their version of history, and don't forget it.  They hate people like you and want you dead.

        No, I'm not mad at you.  ^-^  Far from it.  I hope I just woke you up, instead.  =)

        Badger

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 1:27 AM
           Badger,

           Hey I know you're no mad. Goodness knows we've had these political disagreements before, and probably will again in the future. :)

           Gimme a day or so to get my thoughts in order and I'll post a reply. Okay?

           ---PHIL
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1 9:28 PM