New Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Well, it's a new year, and Lo! I've a new post up. :)

      Didn't write much, just a couple items of note about what happened aboard
      ship. And no, Mahoro-san isn't the type to follow Iczer around fawn eyed,
      going "Iczer ane-sama! <sigh>". :)

      I wish I could find decent pictures of Mahoro (from Automatic Maiden Mahoro
      aka Mahoromatic)...

      And who are the Higi-Higi horde? That's probably an episode of Iczer-1's
      life she doesn't want to repeat, probably because it was too damn silly. :)
      (they're from the Bomberman games. Good ol' explosive fun! >BOOM<)