Wow......

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Minna san,

      This can't help our Japanese or Canadian friends directly, but for all the
      rest of you, please visit www.onesuite.com for a mind-blowing long distance
      rate to just about anywhere on the planet.

      I'm not getting a penny for doing this, this is _not_ part of a referral
      spam, I'm just doing it because I think it's a great value for everyone that
      can use it. I found out about it in the consumer section of our newspaper
      yesterday and I checked it out tonight. Unless one has one of those
      cellphone free unlimited long distance contracts (nights and weekends only),
      I don't think you can beat this price to anywhere on the planet, unless you
      sign up for one of those monthly fee programs. This one hasn't a monthly
      fee, and you can get these rates on any day at any time. See for yourself.

      I hope this is of service to you... ^-^

      Badger, cheap =)