[6crecroom] Welcome to Sixth Column Rec Room

  • Steven Pettit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2000
      Minna-san:

      I guess this is my way of being lazy; after first saying that Sixth Column/Onimal chatter be carried out on Tach's message board, then explaining how to use the x-no-archive flag when that didn't work, to my now getting tired of deleting chatter posts from esentially story archives, I've gone and created this group. Chat all you want, now. :)

      Having gotten tired of deleting chat messages that got archived anyway, I've gone and created the Rec Room topic. Any topic you want to talk about, feel free...Be warned, however, than plot spoilers for the ongoing (and never ending?) Onimal and Sixth Column stories will be posted here as well...

      if you subscribed to the Onimal group just to chat, you can go and unsubscribe that one, unless you want the ocassional novella dropped in your e-mail box.

      Thank you for your time,