Re: [RecRoom] It's here!

  • McEvoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      We're often called the Great Frozen North but it's Buffalo to the south
      that's received the record snow fall.:)

      Well that's 2001 over with, a year of trials, tribulations, heartache and
      yes, triumph. Well our troubles are not over here's hoping their fewer. Oh
      yea, about the pic, well we may probably never see her since we're departing
      Saraswati shortly, I came across what I thought Xannadines and Iskandars
      daughter would look like. Off hand I'd say she's a real daddies girl:)

      Happy new Years everyone!

      Norm