5167Steve's Latest Madness, Pt II

    Apr 27, 2014
      It is FInished.
      The Finished Desk

      There were 6 days of staining, mostly the ebony for the desktop, legs, and CPU shelf, and 4 days of varnishing/sanding (or polishing).

      The only mistake made I can't fix is that there wasn't enough clearance for my thumbdrives, so I have to add a 4 port USB hub to the mix.

      To give you some idea of how much bigger the new desk is from the old one...remove the outer left leg and CPU shelf, and the desktop above it.