5152Masamune Shirow & Second Life

    Feb 5, 2014
    Unfortunately I took these in .jpg instead of .png so they are pretty low resolution coming off of SL's camera app.  Next time I'll use both .png and FRAP and see which one gives me the best resolution.

    This is my female character on SL in a Shirow outfit that looks like cyber-boosted armor, but without leg protection for some reason.  I took off the cutsie bits like the garrison cap to make her look more serious.

    I'll be getting more of the Shirow outfits for her in the future.  Really great artwork, and the instructions are in Japanese so there's no doubt who did them.  Heheheh!  The Japanese are the very best at this sort of thing.

    Badger