5147Re: [RecRoom] Re: [JLink] Hugh Miller shared an image with you!

  • Hugh S. Miller
    Jan 4, 2014

      I'll pass, thanks.  =)  I was saving the pic for myself when I realised how many graphics prgs were on there and I thought it amusing to share.  There is only one I could do without, even though it looks like multiple redundancies of PS abound.

      Badg

      Steve Pettit <kryslin@...> wrote:

      Badger:

      I'd share what my desktop looks like, but considering how badly I flip when someone posts a 16MP jpeg (4616 x 3464), I'll refrain from posting my 4000 x 1200 dual screen wallpaper of the day. :)

      Steve

      On 1/4/2014 3:42 PM, Hugh Miller wrote:

      Aki,

      Yes, Perfect Effects.  It's best explained by looking at this:  http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/perfect-effects-free/

      Mine is Perfect Effects 3.  I bought it only to find out as the versions advance the older ones are offered for free as an inducement to buy the more recent versions.

      They are now up to Perfect Effects 8, so I am 5 versions behind, but I still use it because it does a magnificent job of making an everyday photo look like someone took an hour or more professionally editing it for the best possible results.

      You just apply different effects with one click and decide which you like best.  You can also combine and stack effects on top of each other for even more improvement.  Full editing and masking tools are included.

      Even though I am slightly annoyed they keep giving away something I paid good money for, it is hard to fault the program itself and the results it gives you.

      I highly suggest anyone reading this download the above free version and play with it.  You do not need to have Photoshop in order to use it, it works all by itself as well as with Photoshop, and the results can be amazing.

      Badger