At this weekend's Airheads-at-the Aerodrome cam-pout, A few attendees brought motorcycle parts for sale. I saw a plastic bag which contained a few /5 Unitedbadbmwbrad
flanders can re-make any cable you want to your specs http://www.flandersco.com/Products.html -- Best Jim *make life a ride ... * *Mera, IBA, VOC~HRD,email@example.com
You could keep the long cables and just let them hang out a lot. The brake cable is the same for both handlebars, just routed differently. But of course, toboxerbruce25
- Jan 31, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.