Re: [5united] Breather valve slide hammer puller

  • John Falconer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
      I don't have the tool but you can pry it out carefully
      without the tool.

      Don't know tools flexibility re new valve.

      Point of my post is that the turkey gobble is not
      CURED by changing the valve - it may be reduced but
      the real reason for such gobble is loose seals and/or
      excessive blowby - the breather system is just working
      harder than it was designed for.

      I'm not dissuading you from changing the valve, just
      trying to adjust expectations.

      Good luck,

      John Falconer