Just red this,there is no way that belt tension loose or tight would affect pully alignment , unless you have a bad bearing in the pump which would now leak. Imtnmanut
Thanks Jim, I'll adjust tension and see how it looks. GusAugust_Daub
Not saying this is the problem, but I've noticed if the belt is over-tensioned (tightened) will cause the P/S pump pulley to "appear" mis-aligned. Jim B. Ona1956goldenhawk
All conversation topics should relate to the automobiles and activity surrounding their operation, including activities of supporting organizations.
- Makes and Models
- Jul 5, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.