1414713 is not a Studebaker number ,I think it should be 1544713kapteyn.robert
Sir Mike, Rather than try using Studebaker's Bill-of-Materials (BOM) suggest simply getting yourself a copy of Studebaker's Engineering-Parts-List (EPL) fora1956goldenhawk
Gentlemen I spent a couple of mind numbing days wrestling with the parts manuals and have generated a rough draft of parts required. Restoration Specialtiesmfitzinc@bellsouth.net
All conversation topics should relate to the automobiles and activity surrounding their operation, including activities of supporting organizations.
- Makes and Models
- Jul 5, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.