A suggestion, try acetone to clean the shoes, soak both sides to pull out any oil or brake fluid. I would do both front pairs of brake shoes to even up anysanjosestephen
You can always count on Brent Hagen, 6220 S.E. 55th Ave., Portland, OR 97206-6800, telephone (971) 219-9687, to have all the advice and parts you need for abilll1978
I blew a new front wheel cylinder,soaked the shoes. replaced wheel cyl. cleaned shoes the best possible but still grabbing. Need to replace shoes, who-whatmtnmanut
All conversation topics should relate to the automobiles and activity surrounding their operation, including activities of supporting organizations.
- Makes and Models
- Jul 5, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.