Re: [56Jonly] Re: Trunk mat

  • Deacon Bill Ladroga
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 30, 2013
    Jim:

    Let me know if they any patterns closer to the original in their present inventory.

    Here are shots of an original Mattex trunk liner and my trunk.

    Bill L.
  • August Daub
    Message 2 of 12 , Feb 9, 2013

      Jim,

      Did you ever get over to The Twitchell Co. to check out the mat material?

      An aside, went to flight school at Ft. Rucker, Dothan was the big city then.

      Gus

      At 10:40 AM 1/30/2013, you wrote:

      really good Idea. I live in Dothan and will get over to Twitchell. I have spoken to a couple people  that currently work there

      Message 3 of 12 , Feb 9, 2013
        Wow Fort Rucker!! I was there in 64 and came back 13 months later in 65.

        Vince