So far, the most unusual -- and most difficult -- marathon for me was the Jungfrau Marathon in Switzerland. The run up an Alp to 7,000 feet was arduous andhigisrunningboy
Definitely the Great Wall of China Marathon! On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Bob4cash Bob4Cash@...robinlcain
Hi Bob Definitely Marathon Medoc in France. About 8500 runners all in costumes with about 20 wine tasting stops (and water) at Chateau's along the route ingvankuiken
- Nov 7, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.